Saturday, January 21, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
810 West Davis Street
Our first float build will be this weekend! We’ll work on the float, plus collect any donated supplies.
Here is a list of what we need, if you happen to have any surplus sitting in your garage:
• Lumber – 2X4s, 1X4s, 1X2 (furring strips) and plywood
• Paint – primer, red, yellow, green, orange, purple, blue, gray, black and white metallic (any color)
• Painting supplies – brushes, masking tape, buckets, trays, rollers • Sprayers, drop cloths
• Sandpaper/sanding blocks (all grits)
• Wood glue, Gorilla Glue, hot glue gun sticks
• Glitter – gold, red, blue, orange
• Foam insulation sheets (the pink ones)
• PVC – various sizes
• Staple gun staples
• Wood screws
• Sparkly stuff – Christmas garland, glitter craft sheets, etc. that are primarily gold, red, blue
Please label anything that you want back after we are done. If you need help getting it to the location, please post your request in the private Facebook group.
Thanks everyone. It’s gonna be amazing!