Saturday, November 11
Meet-and-greet and primers begin at 7 p.m. and the official tasting starts promptly at 7:30 p.m.
The next Winnetka Heights Winos wine tasting will be at the home of Joe and Robbie Christopher. This month’s theme is “Wines for Entertaining Your Holiday Guests.”
Space is limited to 24 people!
Sign up early by emailing Jack Hagler at Jack.P.Hagler@iCloud.com with the name(s) and email address of who will be attending. Residents of Winnetka Heights Historic District and their guest will be given first priority. Non-WHHD residents will be placed on a wait list and accommodated if space allows.
If you have any questions, email Jack at Jack.P.Hagler@iCloud.com or call directly at 817.946.8609. We look forward to seeing you at Robbie and Joe’s home on November 11!
Things to remember:
* Each individual, couple or pair of neighbors brings a bottle of wine and a bite to eat that complements their wine
* Bring whatever wine and food you like – have fun with it
* Bring enough food for at least 24 tastes
* If your food requires a utensil, plate, fork, spoon or toothpick to serve, you must bring these items
* You can warm your dish in the oven or microwave, but do not plan to cook your dish at the host’s home
Sign up quickly. Winnetka Heights Wino wine tastings book to capacity fast.