Saturday, April 28
Meet-and-greet begins at 7 p.m. and the official tasting starts promptly at 7:30 p.m.
To reserve your spots, email Jack Hagler at Jack.P.Hagler@iCloud.com
The next gathering of the Winnetka Heights Winos will be hosted by Dave and Margie Viss on Saturday, April 28. The theme for our tasting in April is Spanish. The interpretation is up to you. Our food pairings are inherently tapas style, so we’re already there. We’re looking forward to enjoying your “wine with a Spanish flair.” Coloring outside the lines is encouraged.
Space is limited to 24 people!
Sign up early by emailing Jack Hagler at Jack.P.Hagler@iCloud.com with the name(s) and email address of who will be attending. Residents of Winnetka Heights Historic District and their guest will be given first priority. Non-WHHD residents will be placed on a wait list and accommodated if space allows.
Things to remember:
* Each individual, couple or pair of neighbors brings a bottle of wine and a bite to eat that complements their wine
* Bring whatever wine and food you like – have fun with it
* Bring enough food for at least 24 tastes
* If your food requires a utensil, plate, fork, spoon or toothpick to serve, you must bring these items
* You can warm your dish in the oven or microwave, but do not plan to cook your dish at the host’s home
Sign up quickly. Winnetka Heights Wino wine tastings book to capacity fast. If you have any questions, email Jack or call directly at 817.946.8609. We look forward to seeing you on April 28.
Thank you to Dave and Margie for hosting!