Tuesday, October 4 from 6-8 p.m.
Rosemont Park – at Rosemont Avenue and 7th Street
Please join us for this free family and pet-friendly event that has become a fun tradition in Winnetka Heights. First introduced in 1984, NNO began as an effort to promote involvement in crime prevention activities, police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie.
U.S. Congressman Marc Veasey and Councilman Scott Griggs, as well as representatives from the Dallas Police Department and Dallas Fire-Rescue Department, will be in attendance.
- Enjoy FREE food and drinks
- Learn helpful crime prevention tips
- Get information on the North Oak Cliff United Police Patrol (NOCUPP) program
- Jam out to music from our very own neighborhood DJs
- Enjoy fun activities for the kids, including a bounce house, piñata, face painting, games, and photos with the fire truck
- Learn pet safety information including tips on how to help stray animals
Volunteer for this event!
The Winnetka Heights National Night Out event has become more and more popular every year. So if you’d like to help out, it would be greatly appreciated.
There are various volunteer opportunities including:
- Face painting
- Overseeing kids’ activities
- Distributing food
- Sharing your personal playlist with your favorite songs as a Neighborhood DJ – we’re looking for 4 Neighborhood DJs to each play a 20-minute compilation
If you’d like to volunteer, please email Crime Watch Committee Chair, Russ Aikman at email@example.com.