Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I’ve imported every member in the database to the new forum. Unfortunately the passwords were not ported. This is actually a good thing, since I wouldn’t want anyone knowing mine – hehe.

If you need help and don’t want to try the steps below, just email whnaadmin@winnetkaheights with your name, email and physical address and I’ll hook you up…

To reset your password for the NEW forum
    1. Go here: and select ‘Forgot Password’

2. Enter your username (the same one used on the old message board) and your email address and hit Submit.
    Example – my username is Jeff_Jones

3. Go to your email client and you should see a ‘New Password’ email. Your email client may have placed it in the Junk or spam folder.

4. The email contains a link to reset the password AND a temporary password. First – Click on the link to reactivate the account.

5. The page should refresh and you can then select the ‘Login’ link in the upper right. Enter your username and the temporary password from the email. You should now be logged in.

6. If you want to change the password, select the User Control Panel link, click on the ‘Profile’ tab and then the ‘Edit Account Settings’.

Click around the User control panel to upload an avatar, signature, enter additional profile info, etc.

7. Start posting!

Again, feel free to email me ( if you have trouble or want to use a different email.

You can read posts from the old forum here. The existing posts will be preserved.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.